Outdoor Lounge Sets
Extensive Variety of Outdoor Lounge Sets
Are you upgrading your home or buying outdoor furniture for the first time? Our exclusive range is ideal for distinguished homeowners who desire to change their patio style with new outdoor lounge sets. Let us be your partner with an eclectic range of outdoor and indoor furnishings.
We would like to help make the decision easier for you, and with our products, you are sure to find a long-lasting, beautiful rattan sofa for your outdoor area, among others.
What to Expect From All 4 Furnishings Regarding a Garden Sofa
There is no better way to relax than falling into a fluffy sofa and putting your feet up with a glass of wine and a good book. Making full use of your patio space means you should consider a few things if you want your patio furniture to last and remain in good condition.
- Firstly, and most importantly, consider the position of the sun. The Australian sun can wreak havoc on material and fade it very quickly. Consider where you will be placing your patio sofa set and whether it’s completely protected from the sun. The last thing you want is one side of the couch to have a lovely colour while the other side is faded and damaged by the sun.
- What will you use it for? If you are big on entertaining guests and host dinner parties often, you might want an area where you can share a sundowner with your guests and enjoy the fresh air before moving inside for the meal to be served. You can always opt for outdoor bar stools and tables if you don’t make them wait long outside, or you can opt for a more comfortable outdoor couch set if they will be spending a while on the patio, enjoying aperitifs and snacks.
- Your outside space may only be for you and your partner or where you choose to host your best friend for wine and cheese. You won’t need many seats here, and two egg chairs or rattan armchairs are elegant, eye-catching options that are comfortable to sit in for a while as you share your life’s stories with your friend. (Note: this paragraph can be in the side on as above, as they are talking about the same thing?)
- Quality of the furniture. We only stock top quality furniture made of excellent materials. Steel and rattan are sure to last long as outdoor furniture. Lightweight, flimsy chair legs or couch frames will be cheaper to buy, but they won’t last as long as our rattan chairs or aluminium frame stools.
- Consider your placement. Putting cushioned seating outdoors under a tree where the local pigeon family has made their nest could ruin your covers with debris from their nests. An upholstered chair by a fire pit or BBQ is probably also not wise. Aluminium frames or rattan would be more durable options that won’t be damaged by heat that easily. You should also consider whether there’s enough natural light on your patio. Black furniture works very well with no direct sunlight, and you can decorate them with colourful scatters, throws or other accessories.
- The colour. It is best to have your patio or deck ready and renovated the way you want it before buying your furniture. A dark wood deck and a terrace with open sides will require different furniture due to light distribution. A dark deck will already draw light, and you might want lighter furniture set to be the focal point to avoid a glum, dark space, but an inviting one to sit in. The flooring is the most important aspect as it can give the illusion of more space or less, and you should keep the feet of the furniture in mind. A French café steel set will work well on a solid wooden deck without gaps as the chairs could get stuck between the planks.
We have several options for your outdoor lounge setting and are confident you’ll find a set to suit your theme.
Other Furniture We Have Besides Outdoor Lounge Sets in Melbourne
Once you have decorated and furnished your outside space with one of our outdoor sofas, we have all the furniture you’ll need to bring more elegance and character into your home.
- Bring your guests inside for the main meal and sit them down in the comfort of a buttoned back armchair or a gold single seat armchair. Playing around with different style chairs, upholstered or wood, lets you bring colour and your personal style into the room.
- Serve your food on a sideboard or wine cabinet as the perfect complement to your dining set and give guests extra space at the table and a reason to stretch their legs.
- If you prefer to show off your house, move your guests into the living room for coffee to end off the meal. Our living room furnishings offer you an array of elegant choices. We provide coffee tables, bookcases, rugs, entertainment units and more to furnish your lounge in style.
About All 4 Furnishings
We provide furnishing for every family member, from your kids to your pets; you do not have to sacrifice your style. Lounge by the pool, entertain on the patio and chill in the lounge, all in elegance and comfort. Contact us if you want to know more about our outdoor sofa set or garden lounge sets.