All 4 Furnishings is enjoying stable and positive growth. With a key focus on creating exceptional customer experience and delivering a superior range of products, we are poised for more expansion.
We are looking for people to join us who are passionate about providing quality service and further developing their skill set. We are committed to investing in our people, providing opportunities for development, on job training and mentoring to empower employees to reach their full potential.
We are currently looking for:
- Part Time Position, 25 hours a week
- Bayswater North location with car parking
- Work closely with directors on all aspects of the business
- Paths for career progression with our growing online business
About the role
This new role will be responsible for providing administration support with efficiency and with care, covering customer service, order and product information, stock levels and delivery, which including:
- responding to customer queries via phone, email, online chat, etc.;
- accurate and timely Maintaining of product and stock information;
- working with service providers to keep track of the progress;
- booking delivery and tracking order progress;
- and other duty as required.
An administration all rounder with experience supporting retail sales and operations, ideally gained in online business handling tangible products – there is a warehouse full of goods that will need selling and processing for delivery! With great communication skills and computer literacy, you have a strong customer service ethic and positive attitude.
Skills and experience
- Fluent communication skills in verbal and written English;
- A high level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail;
- Confident learning computer systems and internal procedures;
- Experience in dealing with customer enquiries;
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines;
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude;
- Data entry skills and experience;
- Problem solving skills;
What we offer
- Generous staff discounts
- Employee performance bonuses
- A flexible and positive environment
- Opportunities for career development as the business grows
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you. Contact Us now.
Please note, applicants for the role need to have Australian working rights.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.